The World Was Facing A Co2 Famine, Until We Stepped In
Everybody who is pro life, animal, plant and human alike – rejoice – humanity exists and thank God it does because who knows what would have happened if we didn’t.
Humanity is not so much a blight on the planet as the saviours of life as we know it!
Did you know that by burning fossil fuels, we helped avert global Co2 levels from going below the critical 150ppm level. If this point is reached most plant life cannot survive! We ended the Co2 famine, and thank God we did.
Click here for the source for the graphs.
Co2 is essential for life, with more Co2 we have a greener planet and better crop yields. Human civilisation would greatly benefit from this. So would animals and of course, plants!
The earth is in fact getting greener. Good news that we are headed in the right direction. More good news?
According to Davos, the great reset is having difficulties.
Watch the first episode of The Climate Con Podcast to understand the truth about Co2.
- Wind Turbines Stop Working When The Wind Stops – UK Energy Experts BaffledThe wind stopped in the UK. This led to the wind turbines stopping generating power. UK experts baffled.
- Greenland Is Called Greenland Because It Used To Be Green?Could the name Greenland been used because, well, it used to be a green land? Now that would blow the climate alarmists’s minds.
- Climate Alarmists Predict The End Of The World (Again)Climate Alarmists predict the world is going to end once again. So
- The World Was Facing A Co2 Famine, Until We Stepped InThank God humanity exists and helped put an end to the Co2 drought we was experiencing.
- The Great Reset Is Failing – DavosRejoice – The great reset is failing. Klaus and friends are losing control of the people and the world isn’t about to end.