EP 1: The Truth About Co2, Why We Want More Of It And Why It’s Not The Cause Of Global Warming – Gregory Wrightstone – Part 1
Gregory Wrightstone, executive director of the Co2 Coalition joins Travis cook for the 1st episode of The Climate Con Podcast.
– Why Co2 is good for the environment
– We want more Co2!
– Co2 is plant food
– More Co2 = better crop yields
– Ocean acidification
– Wildlife and plant life is flourishing
– Benefits of Fracking
– Misinformation on fracking
– How much is the sea level rising?
– Co2 Coalition children’s education program
– The homeschool movement in the USA
– The good news of modest warming
– Do 97% of scientists really believe in man made climate change?
– Does Co2 have a warming effect?
You can find Gregorys book here:
Find out more about the Co2 coalition here:
Part 2 for members:
Part 2 subjects:
– We were close to dangerously low Co2 levels
– How Human activity is saving the wildlife
– Burning fossil fuels is a positive thing?
– 50% of the earths vegetation is increasing
– We are not in the 6th mass extinction event
– The world isn’t ending!
– A warmer planet is better
– The history of Co2
– How various previous great empires flourished in warmer periods
– Statistical manipulation of data
– How many species of vertebrates are becoming extinct each year?
– We are doing a brilliant job of protecting our endangered species
– The late Bronze Age collapse
– What caused empires to rise and fall?
– In Roman times we could grow citrus in the UK
– What’s not to like about warmer winters?
– How the witch hunt was tied to weather causing witches
– Weather is becoming less severe
Become a member here.
3 thoughts on “EP 1: The Truth About Co2, Why We Want More Of It And Why It’s Not The Cause Of Global Warming – Gregory Wrightstone – Part 1”
Thanks so much for highlighting this fascinating video. Scientific information so often ignored.
Pingback: AWED NEWSLETTER: We cover COVID to Climate, as well as Energy to Elections. - Dr. Rich Swier
Pingback: The Media Balance Newsletter: 16/1/23 - Australian Climate Sceptics blog