Oxford Residents Mount Resistance Against The Sectioning Of Their Streets
Oxford residents are taking matters into their own hands and destroying the street zone sectioning barriers.
Oxford is going to be the centre of the resistance to the climate change madness in the UK.
Just recently there was a day of action by activists to kick start the year of fighting back. We predicted the UK was just getting started with their resistance, and here we have it. Taking matters into their own hands, Oxford residents are destroying street zoning barriers.
Now that’s quite beautiful to see.
With the government trying to manipulate behaviour to comply with absurd control measures, it’s no wonder the UK is pushing back again. We are a rebellious bunch and very hard to control.
There are further planned dates for activists to take to the streets in various forms of protest.
Then an event which has potential to draw a large crowd with reports coming in people are making the trip down from as far as Manchester is taking place in Oxford on the 18th of February.
It’s very inspiring to see the people of the UK take matters into their own hands. This year is looking to be jam packed with resistance to The Climate Con. Continued coverage will be given on our website, newsletter and social media. Stay tuned for a disobedient 2023.
- French Farmers Secure Victory In Defeating Government’s Proposed Tax Increases, But It’s Not Enough To Quell The RebellionIt seems like the French government has bit off more than they can chew as mega protests are spreading all over the country. From spreading of manure, to lighting fires, toppling trucks, blockades and more! They forgot, the people have the power.
- Irish Farmers have created Their Own Political Party To Resist The WEF And The Insane Attempt To Cull 200,000 CowsIreland has a brand new political party made up from the brave farmers of the nation. The farmers alliance is taking on the WEF and the insane anti human policies being imposed upon them.
- Climate Con Man John Kerry Resigns, Humanity RejoicesJohn Kerry resigns. What a beautiful day for everyone that likes to eat food. Now maybe he can chill out and go on a cruise or something and leave the farmers alone.
- Graph Wars: Unmasking The Hockey Stick DeceptionThe Hockey Stick Graph is a cornerstone piece of the climate con. Here is why it is a complete lie!
- Global Warming Causes Coldest Days Of The Century In 3 European CountriesRecord breaking cold is sweeping across parts of Europe as global warming is in full swing. How is this the case? Up is down, cold is hot!?