Wind Turbines Stop Working When The Wind Stops – UK Energy Experts Baffled
Thankfully coal power plants were ready on standby and have been switched on.
There have been talks of powering every home in the UK with wind power, to the tune of £50B.
Yet one huge question lies in front of that idea.
What happens when the wind stops?
Reports are coming in that the wind stopped in the UK, something that actually happens often. This time it just has coincided with a cold snap.
“A lack of wind has reduced the amount of renewable energy available”
What was the solution? Well, thankfully 3 coal power plants were on standby and could be used. Another scheme that was trialed this week was paying people to not use electricity at peak times.
All well and good, unless you are someone who has a life that needs to use electricity at peak times. Then you can thank fossil fuels for providing the energy you needed.
So what would happen if the mad greenies got their way and by some miracle the entire energy supply of UK households was supplied by wind? Well, the moment the wind stopped some form of other energy would have to be there to take its place.
How about this as a money saving tactic, don’t build and use the expensive, unreliable, coastline beauty destroyers, cut the middleman out and just build the power generation that would be used as ‘renewable backup’ from cheaper and more reliable sources.
‘Energy crisis’ solved. Who knows, if we did this, perhaps the UK would stop being a world leader in electricity prices. Wind farms might also stop making a 60% profit from doing nothing.
- French Farmers Secure Victory In Defeating Government’s Proposed Tax Increases, But It’s Not Enough To Quell The RebellionIt seems like the French government has bit off more than they can chew as mega protests are spreading all over the country. From spreading of manure, to lighting fires, toppling trucks, blockades and more! They forgot, the people have the power.
- Irish Farmers have created Their Own Political Party To Resist The WEF And The Insane Attempt To Cull 200,000 CowsIreland has a brand new political party made up from the brave farmers of the nation. The farmers alliance is taking on the WEF and the insane anti human policies being imposed upon them.
- Climate Con Man John Kerry Resigns, Humanity RejoicesJohn Kerry resigns. What a beautiful day for everyone that likes to eat food. Now maybe he can chill out and go on a cruise or something and leave the farmers alone.
- Graph Wars: Unmasking The Hockey Stick DeceptionThe Hockey Stick Graph is a cornerstone piece of the climate con. Here is why it is a complete lie!
- Global Warming Causes Coldest Days Of The Century In 3 European CountriesRecord breaking cold is sweeping across parts of Europe as global warming is in full swing. How is this the case? Up is down, cold is hot!?